How many times have you heard the sad tale of bridesmaids being forced to don a heinous frock that could easily survive both fire and flood? One too many, if you ask me! Bridesmaids are such an integral part of every bride’s big day (and those leading up to it as I was reminded earlier this week) and deserve to be treated as such. That’s why I’ve spent today searching for little pieces of joy for the girls who so lovingly stand beside their brides. I hope my picks inspire you to lavish your lady “wolf pack” with some of these thoughtful gifts and gestures!
1. How cute are these maids (ok, I’m a little biased here) getting ready in their custom monogrammed mens’ dress shirts? These are perfect pre-wedding outfits for those careful moments in hair and makeup. You could also go the route I did, and buy shirts from Marshall’s and iron the letters on yourself. Shh, don’t tell my girls I opted for the DIY option!
2. I had some custom cards made for my bridesmaids, but these ones designed by Rilfe Paper Co., are sure to make yours feel loved.
3. Everyone needs to indulge once-in-a-while! These famed Parisian macarons from Ladurée may just be the most chic dessert around.
4. Kate Spade’s “Bridesmaid Idiom Bangle” is inscribed with phrases like “two of a kind” and “perfect pair”, making it a stylish and sentimental gift for your gals.
5. You never know when you’ll encounter a close-talker, so arm your ladies with these energizing ginger Altoids.
6. There’s no nail color more perfect for every wedding palette than OPI’s “Bubble Bath”. It’s subtle and feminine and all-around lovely.
7. Bobbi Brown’s “Honeysuckle” lip gloss is a beautiful, soft color that works on any complexion. Its smooth texture allows hassle-free application as well!
8. A little sparkle goes a long way with this handmade clutch found on Etsy! Give your maids a gift that will make its way into their wardrobes as an accessory staple.
Nourish and Be Nourished::