It’s that time of year again! The time where you’ll find me listening to (AND singing along to) Christmas music 24/7. The time when eating sweets for breakfast is acceptable. The time where joy quite literally fills the air!
As you all know, I love a good gift presentation, and Christmas is just the perfect season for flexing your creative wrapping muscles. Below are several of the gifts that I’ve wrapped up this year. They’re all one-of-a-kind creations, created from materials I already had in my craft arsenal for the most part, making them an inexpensive added touch!
Take a little looksy and get your own creative juices flowing this Christmas season!
What I Used::
- Brown Kraft Paper: Dollar Store- $1.00/roll
- White Wrapping Paper: Dollar Store- $1.00/roll
- Washi Tape: Happy Tape– about $3/roll
- Gold Glitter Snowflakes: Target- $3/pack of 12
- White Snowflakes: Dollar Store- $1.00/pack of 6
- Red & Green Twine: FDJ Jewelry Supply– $3.25/pack of 4 colors
- Jingle Bells: Hobby Lobby- $3.99/assorted pack of 20 bells
- Gold Glitter Reindeer: Dollar Store- $1.00/pack of 2
- Red Shimmer Yarn: Hobby Lobby– $4.49
- White Gift Tags: Office Depot- $5.99/pack of 100
- Felt PomPoms: Handmade for about $.25/each
- Christmas Tree Trimmings: Free with purchase of our Christmas Tree
Nourish and Be Nourished::