There are a couple meals that have made their way into heavy rotation on the Weaver dinner circuit. Today’s recipe for a lemon pesto vinaigrette is one of them! Its fresh, fragrant flavors remind me of summertime, but its ingredients can be found all year round!
The most glorious part of this dressing is that you can make it ahead of time in bulk or use the follow portions for 2 just before mealtime. It pairs well with any meat of your liking (I would suggest grilling it if you’re able to enhance the summery flavors) and is an amazing addition to squash and zucchini.
But, don’t take my word for it, give it a try for yourself!
What You’ll Need::
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh or dried will due
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
What to Do::
- Throw all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Let the machine do your slicing, dicing, and mixing until the consistency is that of a thin paste
- Pour atop fresh field greens and enjoy!
Nourish and Be Nourished::