Last week, I was digging through some of my old posts on a blog that no longer exists and I stumbled upon one of my favorite crafts ever! So, in order to revive this lost project, I thought I’d repost it for you all to enjoy.
Years ago, I found the idea for this little diddy on design*sponge, but edited it for my creative (and, let’s face it, lazy) purposes. Check out the easy step-by-step and do come up with a variation of your own. Depending on the colors you choose, this little piece could go in any room of the house!
What You’ll Need::
- Paint sample cards from your local hardware store: $0
- Canvas- I used two (2) 16”x20” canvases: $5.99 for both
- Mod Podge- Matte: $5.79
- Sponge Brush: $.79
What to Do::
- Layout all of your paint samples in the formation you’d like them to be in when you’re finished.
- Brush a thin layer of Mod Podge directly onto your canvas. Cover just enough area for one row of paint samples
- Lay your row of paint samples out and gently press them onto the prepared canvas.
- Brush on another layer of Mod Podge, going over the paint samples and spaces between them.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until you’re done!
- Hang the finished canvas(es) where ever your heart desires!
Nourish and Be Nourished::