To be quite honest, I’m a little bit hesitant to even share this recipe. Why, you ask? Why would I be so selfish as to keep a delicious treat to myself? Well, simply put, I just don’t want everyone to know how easy it is! Seriously. It’s the perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy, & chewy and I’m just not sure I can give it up!
Here’s the deal, this dessert is SO easy and SO delicious that after you make it once, you’ll have to commit to making it for the rest of your life. Not only will other people beg you to make it, you’ll want to make more for yourself…and often.
Simply follow the directions below and thank me when you can.
What You’ll Need::
- 1 bag of rolos
- 1 bag of buttersnap pretzels. You know, the ones that look like little window panes
What To Do::
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet, or grease and flour if you’re out of foil
- Cover cookie sheet in a single layer of pretzels
- Place one rolo on each pretzel
- Place in oven for approx 3-5 min. You just want to warm the candy, and you’ll know they’re ready to come out when the chocolate starts to sweat a bit
- Place one more pretzel on top of each rolo and smoosh it down, so that the two pretzels are stuck together with the rolo
- Allow the candied goodness to cool before serving
Do let me know how you enjoy this sweet, salty, chewy, and crunchy perfection!
Nourish and Be Nourished::