Fellow Floridians, it’s here!! The cool weather is finally here! Granted, we’re only graced with its presence in the mornings and evenings, but it’s here nonetheless! Thus, I bring you my favorite fall meal: chicken chili.
This chili is SO easy! You throw everything in the crock pot, let it simmer all day, and dig in. So, here ya go:
What You’ll Need::
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar salsa (24oz)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 can mexican corn (11oz)
- 1 can pinto beans (15 oz)
- put the chicken, salsa, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in your crock pot on low for 6-8 hours
- an hour before you want to serve, remove the chicken, shred it with two forks, and place back in the crock pot
- 30 minutes before you want to serve, add the corn and pinto beans
- top with your choice of cheese, sour cream, and/or tortilla chips and enjoy!